Asset Management Office
CPS is a joint Venture project with Balfour Beatty, Atkins, and Egis. We operate and maintain the M25.
The M25 is the busiest section of motorway in Europe and requires careful and efficient planning of work in order to deliver over £100m of annual investment in the highway infrastructure each year, in addition to planned and reactive maintenance activity.
CPS is engaged to look after the M25 on a 30-year contract of which we are 12 years into. Within our project we have a team who look after a variety of the assets in and around the M25. Our performance and data team provide a range of advisory and analytical services to the Asset Improvement Programme, driving good practice, data culture, behaviours, and effective governance to fulfil our data obligations.
We are expanding our data team in order to support this work and currently recruiting 2 Data Analysts to support our improvement lead.
Key accountabilities of the role are:
- To complete an overview of current process’ and identify gap analysis
- Run regular reviews of internal and external systems which transfer data, between CPS, Stakeholders and Suppliers. This supports quality, correctness, and compliance with contractual data standards
- Assist in the design and development of performance metrics, and support with ongoing policing and governance of Asset Management Office (AMO) processes
- Support in the implementation and ongoing facilitation of business wide data governance and improvement groups
- Liaise and proactively establish relationships with colleagues within CPS and external stakeholders in able to provide support the Performance Risk and Data Improvement Lead with regards to Freedom of Information Requests (FOI) and client reporting
Skills and Qualifications required
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Familiar with the concept of key performance indicators
- A general understanding of asset management systems
- Willingness to apply skills to new and evolving asset management systems and tool
- Capable communicator and active team member
- Methodical and structured approach working individually or as part of a team
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships within Connect Plus Services, National Highways, and other relevant key stakeholders
We appreciate your background may not be in Highways or engineering and we welcome applicants from a varied background. Key to this role is your attention in data management and a thirst to be curious on how to continually improve and advance Data management.