Project Support Co-ordinator
We are looking for a Project Support Coordinator to join us to work in Essex or Hertfordshire, to assist in the administration of street lighting inspections, defects and repairs data within contract databases.
- Proactive and efficient handling of data produced by the street lighting team to create defects, demonstrate progress against programme, produce Management Information.
- Working with the Street Lighting Team to ensure that all relevant documentation is referenced and stored.
- Working with Street Lighting and wider teams to improve efficiency around data management.
- Assist with the forward planning and development of the delivery of street lighting activities
- Assist from time to time with plant and fleet administration, for Service Delivery
- Manage Sector Scheme documentation to ensure training is up to date.
- Other reasonable tasks as and when required
- Work towards the Zero Harm objectives and Making Safety Personal
- Ensure the safety of themselves, their colleagues, and other people who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
- Demonstrate increased efficiency year on year
The following qualities/experience are essential:
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
· Excellent organisation, time management and administrative skills with strong attention to detail.
- Decision maker, being able to demonstrate a record of decision based on best outcome.
- Good negotiation/communication skills
· Self Motivated, able to work autonomously.
- Ability to develop relationships