Digital Delivery Lead
Digital and Data
IT systems/data analysis
CPS is a joint Venture project with Balfour Beatty, Atkins, and Egis. We operate and maintain the M25.
The M25 is the busiest section of motorway in Europe and requires careful and efficient planning of work in order to deliver over £100m of annual investment in the highway infrastructure each year, in addition to planned and reactive maintenance activity.
If you have or are looking for a career in Highways working on the M25 will give you experience and challenge that no other highways project can offer
CPS are looking for a manager to lead on the Digital Transformation of the M25 DBFO. You will be instrumental in the identification, prioritisation, and delivery of a complex portfolio of digital changes. You will also be required to lead and manage a team of 15, inspiring and motivating the team is a crucial part of this position.
You will be responsible for the development and adoption of a consistent structured methodology for technology projects on the M25, reporting progress, developing, and managing a plan and delivering key project items. Ensure that the portfolio of projects progress to plan and any concerns are escalated as required.
You will help drive and develop core capabilities around business analysis, software development (for specific in-house managed software), project management, testing and business change. In addition, develop the enterprise / solution architecture capability to provide a clear view of the system landscape and impact of change programmes to this.
In conjunction with the Head of Digital and Data you will also develop a digital strategy, vision, and roadmap to build engagement and communicate delivery of initiatives.
You should be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Successfully managed large change programs
- Delivery of project/programme benefits through to realisation
- Running complex governance forums
- Engage senior level stakeholders and obtain buy in to projects
- Developing technology project lifecycle across an organisation and ensure key documentation is in place
- Shaping of large projects/programmes and business case development
- Understanding of digital technology and its application
- Seasoned line manager with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
This role is internal only therefore please send your CV and application to email@example.com