Digital PMO Support
Project Management Office
The M25 is the busiest section of motorway in Europe and requires careful and efficient planning of work to deliver over £100m of annual investment in the highway infrastructure each year, in addition to planned and reactive maintenance activity.
If you have or are looking for a career in Highways working on the M25 will give you experience and challenge that no other highways project can offer.
CPS is currently going through a digital Transformation programme and we are recruiting a digital PMO support.
This role supports the digital transformation team deliver a number of complex projects on site.
You will be working with each of the project managers to ensure that projects are being carefully tracked, risks and issues are being managed and dependencies between projects are captured and managed.
The ideal individual for this role should be confident in their ability to deliver the following:
- Oversight of the digital & technology projects held in the digital transformation portfolio
- Track projects against the technology project delivery methodology, including reviewing of key project artefacts
- Engagement on commercial process in conjunction with the commercial team team
- Regular review on progress made and status reporting to the Head of Digital and Data
- Capture, measurement and tracking of portfolio benefits in conjunction with the finance team
- Support reporting at key governance forums on progress made, such as the CPS change board
- Management of portfolio finances and engagement with the finance team
- Identification, reporting and tracking of portfolio risks, issues and dependencies
- Experience of successfully managing portfolio project finances
- Capture and track key benefits through to delivery
- Evidence of status reporting and tracking of project delivery
- Stakeholder engagement
- You will ideally have experience supporting digital project lifecycle and key documentation and have an understanding of digital technology and its application
- Experience developing senior governance material and stakeholder packs would be advantageous