Digital Project Manager
Project Management Office
Connect Plus Services (CPS) is a joint Venture project with Balfour Beatty, Atkins, and Egis. We operate and maintain the M25.
The M25 is the busiest section of motorway in Europe and requires careful and efficient planning of work to deliver over £100m of annual investment in the highway infrastructure each year, in addition to planned and reactive maintenance activity.
If you have or are looking for a career in Highways working on the M25 will give you experience and challenge that no other highways project can offer.
Join our Digital and Data team as Digital Project Manager and you’ll be part of our legacy.
CPS is currently going through a digital Transformation programme and we are recruiting a digital project manager to support in the delivery of a complex portfolio of digital changes.
You will need to ensure that the projects progress is to plan and any concerns are escalated as required within the business.
The ideal individual for this role should be confident in their ability to deliver the following:
- Delivery of digital & technology projects held in the digital transformation portfolio
- Adherence to the technology project delivery methodology, including development of key artefacts
- Management of all commercial process in conjunction with the commercial team team
- Regular updates on progress made and status reporting to the Head of Digital and Data
- Capture, measure and tracking of key project benefits in conjunction with the finance team
- Reporting at key governance forums on progress made, such as the CPS change board
- Management of project finances and engagement with the finance team
- Identification, reporting and tracking of project risks, issues and dependencies
- Experience of successfully managing multiple projects
- Identify and capture project benefits to the business
- Evidence of engagement with project stakeholders at all levels and a flair to help understand the benefits of digitalisation
- Evidence of working to project lifecycle and development of supporting documentation
- You will ideally be able to provide experience of and understanding of digital technology and its application