Performance and Risk Manager
Portfolio Management Office
CPS is a joint Venture project with Balfour Beatty, Atkins, and Egis. We operate and maintain the M25.
The M25 is the busiest section of motorway in Europe and requires careful and efficient planning of work in order to deliver over £100m of annual investment in the highway infrastructure each year, in addition to planned and reactive maintenance activity.
If you have or are looking for a career in Highways, working on the M25 will give you experience and challenge that no other highways project can offer.
The Performance and Quality team ensures that at CPS we provide confidence in our ability to deliver a focused project, reporting accurate figures by assessing and mitigating the risk to the business, while monitoring the data production, gathering processes and data use arrangements.
Our team is growing and looking for a Performance and Risk Manager to support the project.
We also Identify areas of weakness by risk analysis and manage change implement that will maximise improvement and minimise risk exposure. We work closely with the business functions to prepare action plans and support to implement any necessary changes.
- Undertake systematic risk analysis of business processes and identify areas of improvement to minimise the risk exposure of the business. Provide a systematic approach to identify the Improvement actions which are then transferred to the Business Improvement team.
- Undertake formal audits and/or Process Reviews as required to identify areas for business improvement as part of the ongoing
- Collate interrogate and report KPI results
- Ensure all required reports are compiled and submitted to the set timescales and to the required accuracy
- Undertake Performance Point Events Investigations to identify root cause of problems and preparing recommendations for improvement
- Monitor and report on the progress of Remedial Action Plans (RAPS) and the delivery of associated actions
- Undertake process reviews to identify strengths and weaknesses in the processes and actions applied to all delivery activities
- Undertake review of Process and procedure requirements to fulfil our contractual requirements
- Undertake annual review of effectiveness of KPIs and recommend changes and improvements
- Identify and assess Potential new products and processes and progress into CPS innovation process
The following qualities/experience are essential:
- Proven experience in Performance Management and Improvement
- Experience of IMS development and management
- Extensive experience in process analysis using industry proven techniques such as gap analysis, value-added analysis, root cause analysis, observation analysis, examining the experience.
- In depth knowledge of risk analysis techniques and their application in high-risk disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years auditor experience and hold a current lead auditor qualification issued by a UKAS accredited audit training organisation.