Structures Operative Level 2- Swanley
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team that manages and improves one of the busiest motorways in Europe – the M25.
We are looking for a LEVEL 2 STRUCTURE OPERATIVE to join us to work in Dartford.
- This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team that manages and improves one of the busiest motorways in Europe – the M25.
- We are looking for a Level 2 Structures Operative to join us to work in our Scratchwood Depot.
What you’ll be doing
As a LEVEL 2 STRUCTURE OPERATIVE , you will have the following accountabilties:
- Carry out all type of civil and building works with or without direct supervision
- Undertake maintenance activities within capabilities with or without direct supervision
- Complete any records as required, including daily worksheets, and maintenance report sheets
- Drive vehicles as required, for maintenance purposes
- Observe all safety procedures and instructions
Who we’re looking for
You will have the following experience and responsibilities:
- Hold a UK Driving Licence, minimum C+E (suitable training may be provided if necessary)
- Have experience working within a civil engineering or building field
- Hold an NHSS sector 12B Traffic Management Operative or willing to undertake further study to achieve the qualification
- Have experience working on a live motorway or APTR network
- Have knowledge of the current Health & Safety legislation
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.