CPS is a joint Venture project with Balfour Beatty, Atkins, and Egis. We operate and maintain the M25.
The M25 is the busiest section of motorway in Europe and requires careful and efficient planning of work in order to deliver over £100m of annual investment in the highway infrastructure each year, in addition to planned and reactive maintenance activity.
If you have or are looking for a career in Highways, working on the M25 will give you experience and challenge that no other highways project can offer.
The Environment and Sustainability Team are part of the Asset and Project Delivery Directorate and are predominantly responsible for the Sustainability Action Plan, Social Value, Climate Change Adaption, Carbon Reduction, ESG and the collection of carbon, and waste and material data from schemes.
This fantastic opportunity give a sustainability professional an opportunity to play an essential role collating, tracking and analysing the sustainability data that we need to use to drive down our environmental impacts.
- Relevant experience within the data management field
- Ability to synthesise and analyse quantitative and qualitative information
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills good understanding of formulas, pivot tables and Power Query
- Understanding of Power Bi desirable but not essential
- Full UK driving licence
- Basic knowledge of sustainability issues desirable but not essential