Sweeper Driver – Leatherhead
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team that manages and improves one of the busiest motorways in Europe – the M25.
We are looking for a SWEEPER DRIVER to join us to work in Leatherhead Depot.
This is a key role that involves carrying out Sweeper Driver duties around the M25.
What you’ll be doing
You will have the following accountabilities:
- You are required to undertake any Sweeper operation identified on the M25 DBFO contract
- Making sure you carry out your daily vehicle/Plant inspections
- Attending road traffic Collisions and clearing of debris or spillages
- Maintaining paperwork and records at high standards where appropriate
- Once you have carried out your duties you will be required to tip and empty your vehicle at a location given
- You will also be required to carry out Traffic Management, litter picking, strimming, removal of debris plus any other duties requested to you by your Shift/ line Manager
Who we’re looking for
You will have the following qualities and experience:
- LGV Driving Licence (LGV experience preferred)
- Driver Card (Digital Tachograph Card)
- CSCS Card: Requires Minimum Blue or green CSCS Card
- Road Sweeper Experienced (Preferred Experience)