Technical Services Administrator
CPS is a joint Venture project with Balfour Beatty, Atkins, and Egis. We operate and maintain the M25.
The M25 is the busiest section of motorway in Europe and requires careful and efficient planning of work in order to deliver over £100m of annual investment in the highway infrastructure each year, in addition to planned and reactive maintenance activity.
If you have or are looking for a career in Highways, working on the M25 will give you experience and challenge that no other highways project can offer.
Purpose of the role
We are looking for a team administrator to work within the Connect Plus Services Technology Services Team maintaining & improving M25 Technology assets.
This role includes the collecting of all maintenance and fault/failure rectification information and data to compile the monthly reports for internal and external stakeholders.
Support the Team in regards procurement / timesheet / expenses / calibration / training / NHSS portfolios / PPE / Equipment ordering
- Track and produce a performance dashboard with graphs of contract performance
- Liaise with all stakeholder communication including any enquires
- Ensure all faults that are reported via 3rd Parties or discovered during maintenance are correctly recorded in Service Now
- Coordinate and mange a monthly timetable to ensure reports and information are collated and delivered accurately on time
- Process material/stock orders in conjunction with the Supply Chain Procurement Team
- Assist with the correlation of the monthly progress report
- Monitor National Highways Sector Scheme 8 engineer portfolios
- General administration tasks including monitoring expenses
- Monitor the timesheet process through an internal system
- Record and Manage the overtime undertaken by the Field based staff
- Ensure PPE, equipment and tools are available for issue
- Assist with maintaining PDR & Training records
- Collate and distribute information for Presentations
- IT literate, conversant with database applications, word and excel
- Previous experience in supporting a Field Based Team
- Must demonstrate behaviours that support an injury-free health and safety culture.
- Good communicator both verbal and written and confident when liaising with the team, third parties and stakeholders.
- Approachable & helpful
- A requirement to assist with other support roles in the event of staff holiday and sickness
- Good team player
- Able to manage own time and work on own initiative
- Demonstrate good time management qualities
- Desirable – motivated to progress within the team and the BB structure
- A technical bias would be advantageous