Technology Services Coordinator
CPS is a joint Venture project with Balfour Beatty, Atkins, and Egis. We operate and maintain the M25.
The M25 is the busiest section of motorway in Europe and requires careful and efficient planning of work in order to deliver over £100m of annual investment in the highway infrastructure each year, in addition to planned and reactive maintenance activity.
If you have or are looking for a career in Highways, working on the M25 will give you experience and challenge that no other highways project can offer.
We are looking for a service coordinator to work within the Connect Plus Services Technology Services Team maintaining & improving M25 Technology assets.
You will be responsible for the coordination and reporting of all maintenance and defect activities performed by the Technology Services Team in meeting the requirements of the Technology Services Contract.
You will also support the Team Manager and Electrical Lead in managing Staff training and competency levels are current and accurate. There is also responsibility and coordinating with managing fleet, plant and tooling requirements including Calibration and regular Testing.
As this is a new team you will also be expected to develop processes and procedures in a constant drive to improve Team efficiency and performance
- Provide a customer focused/service/commercial approach to work.
- Ensure systems are maintained in accordance with Cyclic Maintenance regimes through efficient and effective working.
- Ensure National Highways Service Now data is captured and entered correctly and all data accurate.
- Ensure all faults are attended within the required timescales and the appropriate/nearest resource is deployed having regard for fault profile and location.
- Ensure faults that are identified during routine preventative maintenance are entered into Service Now.
- Produces performance figures and reports to demonstrate compliance with contract requirements and inform any claims for additional charges.
- Produce Trend reports on Resource utilisation, Fault frequency by Asset and others as developed / identified
- Monitors the Technology Services Maintenance Requirements Plan, monitoring the annual maintenance plan for compliance against all System Types.
- Ensures close liaison with CPS resources and departments to ensure optimum use of planned traffic management / closures
- Attendance at NH Service Now forums as the CPS representative.
- Management of the outstanding defect register
- Develop innovative solutions and improvements to assist in margin improvement and cost recovery
- Experience in Field Based Engineering operations management / supervision
- IT literate, conversant with database applications, word and excel.
- A technical bias would be advantageous.
- Experience of or potential to manage a direct report
- Good knowledge of National Highways communications infrastructure and system types. (Desirable)
- Good experience in the use of Service Now (or similar), able to drive system improvements through NH forums.
- Knowledge of the M25 area network. (Desirable)