CPS is a joint Venture project with Balfour Beatty, Atkins, and Egis. We operate and maintain the M25.
The M25 is the busiest section of motorway in Europe and requires careful and efficient planning of work in order to deliver over £100m of annual investment in the highway infrastructure each year, in addition to planned and reactive maintenance activity.
If you have or are looking for a career in Highways working on the M25 will give you experience and challenge that no other highways project can offer.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team that manages and improves one of the busiest motorways in Europe – the M25.
We are looking for a SWEEPER DRIVER to join us to work in Theydon Bois, Essex.
This is a key role that involves carrying out Sweeper Driver duties around the M25.
You will have the following accountabilities:
- You are required to undertake any Sweeper operation identified on the M25 DBFO contract
- Making sure you carry out your daily vehicle/Plant inspections
- Attending road traffic Collisions and clearing of debris or spillages
- Maintaining paperwork and records at high standards where appropriate
- Once you have carried out your duties you will be required to tip and empty your vehicle at a location given
- You will also be required to carry out Traffic Management, litter picking, strimming, removal of debris plus any other duties requested to you by your Shift/ line Manager
You will have the following qualities and experience:
- LGV Driving Licence (LGV experience preferred)
- Driver Card (Digital Tachograph Card)
- CSCS Card: Requires Minimum Blue or green CSCS Card
- Road Sweeper Experienced (Preferred Experience)
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.