Connect Plus (M25) Limited (company number 06683845) (“Connect Plus”, “We” or “us”) is an incorporated legal entity owned by Connect Plus (M25) Holdings Limited (company number 066840250) registered at: Connect Plus House, St Albans Rd, South Mimms, Herts EN6 3NP, the latter being owned by Balfour Beatty Infrastructure Investments Limited, Egis Investments Partners S.C.A., Edge Orbital Holdings Ltd, Edge Orbital Holdings 2 Ltd and BBDE Orbital Holdings LLP.
This Privacy Notice applies to our website visitors and anyone who provides us with their personal data where Connect Plus is the data controller. Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable person. For queries on data protection, please contact the Connect Plus nominated Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect Plus also processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Designing, building, financing and operating the M25 network;
- Contacting you in relation to general enquiries or to send you information that you have asked us to provide;
- Responding to specific enquiries submitted by you in relation to potential faults, queries, complaints and/or feedback regarding the M25 network;
- Maintaining and managing relationships with our suppliers, subcontractors, and their employees;
- Contacting potential supplier and contractors with a view to engaging their services;
- Recruitment of Connect Plus personnel;
- Security monitoring of critical national infrastructure, Connect Plus sites and Connect Plus personnel;
- Community engagement;
- Complying with our legal obligations, any relevant industry or professional rules and regulations or any applicable voluntary codes;
- Complying with demands or requests made by any relevant regulators, government departments and law enforcement authorities or in connection with any disputes or litigation; and
- In connection with any sale, merger, acquisition, disposal, reorganisation or similar change of entity managing website's business.
We will ensure that the collection and processing of your personal data:
- is kept to a minimum with regards to the amount of data collected and the extent of any processing;
- will not be overly intrusive to you; and
- will be proportionate in order to meet our legitimate interests.
All personal data you provide to us is stored on systems with appropriate technical and organisational security measures and controls located within the European Economic Area (‘EEA’). We will only store your personal data for as long as necessary for Connect Plus to process such personal data for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
Unless otherwise agreed with you, we will not use any of your personal data for automated decision-making or profiling.
We will share your information with the Connect Plus respective groups of companies and, where relevant, their professional advisers. Where required by law or regulatory requirement, or where necessary to fulfil our contract with you, we may also share your information with:
- other companies who provide goods/services to us;
- our professional advisers and auditors;
- regulators, government departments, law enforcement authorities, and insurance companies;
- any relevant ombudsman, dispute resolution body or the courts; and
- persons in connection with any sale, merger, acquisition, disposal, reorganisation or similar change in the business of Connect Plus.
Your personal data will not be transferred to or stored at a destination outside the EEA.
As you are providing us with your personal data, it is important to us that you are aware of the following rights that you have in relation to our processing of that personal data.
- You can withdraw your consent to our processing of cookies at any time. See the Cookie Notice below for further information on how to withdraw your consent.
- You can be provided with a copy of any personal data concerning you that we process, unless that would affect the rights and freedoms of others. You can also be provided with information on how that personal data is processed by us.
- You can have us rectify any personal data of yours that we hold that is inaccurate or incomplete. In certain circumstances, you can also ask us to erase or restrict the use of any of your personal data that we process.
- You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data on grounds related to your particular situation.
You may contact us in relation to the above rights by contacting the Connect Plus nominated Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of how we processed your personal data or your request to exercise a right, you can lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO is the UK's independent body set up to uphold information rights. You can find out more about the ICO on its website ( https://ico.org.uk/ ).
This Privacy Notice is correct as at 06 December 2018, however we keep this Privacy Notice under regular review, and we reserve the right to change it at any time on notice to you. Any updates to this Privacy Notice will be notified to you by a clearly highlighted banner on the homepage of this Website.