Programme Optimisation Manager
The Programme Optimisation Manager is responsible for the use of Network access optimisation tools within CPS to generate integrated and optimised access strategies & programmes for use across the M25 community.
You will ensure that CP/CPS investment priorities are suitably reflected in the optimisation process and that stakeholder consultation on the results is carried out to ensure community support to the proposals. You will also take responsibility for checking the quality of input data into the optimisation process as well as undertaking initial quality assurance on the optimisation results before sharing with stakeholders.
• Operate as the business lead for the CPS programme optimisation platform co-ordinating the collection of input data on programme delivery requirements, running programme optimisations and working with all M25 stakeholders to review results and refine the optimisation process as needed.
• Perform the required level of Quality assurance to review and optimise input data from the M25 community, in preparation for submission into the programme optimisation software ensuring this data adheres to the strict input criteria and is in line with system and engineering requirements.
• Coordinate responses to system change requests, ensuring that the programme optimisation software remains effective in the face of changing operational requirements and investment priorities.
• Assist in training and briefing teams on programme optimisation software, data input, control, and quality, sharing insights from optimisation outputs.
• Assist with any other Optimisation or planning systems/processes as required.
Skills & Experience:
– HND/HNC or equivalent experience with a strong background in system optimisation, re-optimisation, and data analytics.
– Proficiency in Geographic Information Systems (GIS), data management, and analysis.
– Sound understanding of IT systems including Optimatics, Aconex document management system, Business Collaborator, Power BI or other reporting systems is desirable.
– Exceptional problem-solving skills with a knack for complex analysis and data interpretation.
– Excellent interpersonal, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
– Strong organizational and project management skills with a methodical, output-focused approach.
– Ability to work autonomously, showcasing strong initiative in problem-solving and decision-making.
CPS is a joint Venture project with Balfour Beatty, AtkinsRéalis and Egis Road Operations UK. We operate and maintain the M25.
The M25 is the busiest section of motorway in Europe and requires careful and efficient planning of work in order to deliver over £100m of annual investment in the highway infrastructure each year, in addition to planned and reactive maintenance activity.
If you have or are looking for a career in Highways, working on the M25 will give you experience and challenge that no other highways project can offer.