Senior GIS Analyst / Developer
Digital & Data
IT systems/data analysis
The GIS team are responsible for the systems and spatial data that are used by and often critical to various business functions and teams.
The Senior GIS Analyst/Developer will focus on improving and maintaining GIS systems and processes and will provide technical leadership. You will also provide input where required into tools and applications being developed by the team for end users across the business.
• Planning/design and implementation of data management processes
• Development of GIS standards and procedures
• Optimisation, planning and development of the CPS ArcGIS Online environment
• Design and development of data analytics, processing and automation methodologies
• CPS enterprise GIS platform planning and development
• Reports to the GIS Lead/Manager
• Provide progress reporting and updates at meetings.
Skills & Experience:
• Technical skills in AGOL/Esri enterprise, SQL, Python, FME
• Good understanding of GIS systems, processes and methodologies
• Skilled in requirements capture, task/application design, specification
• Skilled in producing standards, procedures and technical documentation
CPS is a joint Venture project with Balfour Beatty, AtkinsRéalis and Egis Road Operations UK. We operate and maintain the M25.
The M25 is the busiest section of motorway in Europe and requires careful and efficient planning of work in order to deliver over £100m of annual investment in the highway infrastructure each year, in addition to planned and reactive maintenance activity.
If you have or are looking for a career in Highways, working on the M25 will give you experience and challenge that no other highways project can offer.