Register now: Transportation Virtual Careers Fair
Ready to shape a great future together?
Connect Plus Services (CPS) is part of a joint venture and Atkins, one of our parent companies, will be hosting a Transportation Virtual Careers Fair this month.
Transport is one of the few sectors where the demand for talented professionals remains constant. We're helping to keep people moving, rise to the challenges of the future and create net zero transport solutions for our clients. To support this, we are looking for individuals looking to make a positive impact on the world.
To learn more about our opportunities, join us at our Virtual Careers Fair on 23rd June. You'll be able to meet key members of our business, ask questions, talk about job opportunities, as well as attend a webinar to get a feel for our projects and team culture.
We're recruiting for a variety of mid to senior roles across our Atkins Transportation and Faithful+Gould businesses. Our highways, rail, consultancy, and commercial teams are growing with some exciting projects underway and a multitude of new projects in the pipeline. Take a look at the ‘Areas of Interest’ on our registration page to see if your skills align.
Once you've registered, all you'll need on the day is a smart device with a web browser, and you'll be good to go.
WHEN: Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
TIMES: Session 11.00 AM – 4.00 PM (GMT)
Notes to Editors
About Connect Plus and Connect Plus Services
- Over 10 years ago, Highways England awarded Connect Plus the contract to operate and manage the M25 and its key arterial link roads.
- Connect Plus is a consortium that includes Edge Orbital Holdings Ltd, Balfour Beatty and Egis Road Operation UK - a unique partnership with a collective strength in highways maintenance and management.
- Connect Plus Services (CPS), is Connect Plus’ specialist and strategic supply chain partner responsible for operations and maintenance, bringing together the collective strength and expertise of its parent companies, Balfour Beatty, Atkins and Egis Road Operation UK.
- With a workforce of around 600 people, based at seven locations around the network, CPS carries out routine maintenance, and whole-life management of thousands of M25 assets. CPS manages the operation of the network 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, including a severe weather season maintenance programme.
- Over the past 10 years, collectively we’ve delivered over £1.4bn worth of road improvements and junction enhancements, and we’re continually exploring new and innovative ways to deliver safer, more reliable journeys for our customers. Together, we’re passionate about delivering the long-term needs of the M25 and improving the driving experience for all our customers.
- For further information please visit https://www.connectplusm25.co.uk/ or follow us at https://twitter.com/cpservices_m25